Monday, February 26, 2007

Yervant, Contests and Las Vegas...

As George Constanza once said:
"I am speechless... I am... without... speech."


This morning as I browsed through the subject lines of my e-mails I read one that said: "Congratulations!"
...I wondered.
Could it be????
Naw. No way...
"It's just an e-mail congratulating me for making it into the top five, but that unfortunately my picture wasn't selected..."- I thought.
So I waited to open it, paced, made a phone call, held off until I could no longer.
-Here is what I saw:


I had won!
----
I would like to thank....
Everyone!!!
---
:)
---
Las Vegas here I come!!!
-(for more info on the contest look for the Yervant entry below)

7 comments:

jason groupp said...

AWESOME!!AWESOME!!AWESOME!!AWESOME!!AWESOME!!AWESOME!!AWESOME!!AWESOME!!AWESOME!!AWESOME!!AWESOME!!AWESOME!! I think that covers it!

rowena said...

WOW! WOW! WOWZA! Good on ya! Looking at your blog here I can see why you won! I'm so excited for you, I don't even know you! LOL. Will be checking your blog in the future for updates! Much success!

Slight Clutter said...

I echo jason groupp's post. That is just the coolest, Carlos. So very well-deserved. Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Carlos:
Felicidades, te deseo todo lo mejor. Ya veras, el trabajo que se hace con esfuerzo y amor siempre es bien compensado. Espero escuchar buenas noticias muy pronto!!
Natalia

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You do fantastic work. I can TOTALLY see why you won! You must be on cloud 9!

Anonymous said...

Hey Carlos...Congratulations!!!!
--Michelle

Rob Munroe said...

I waited till I got back home to look at the photo. Great job Carlos!!! An image like that makes it all worth whille.