Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My own Space!!!

So I finally did it! I got my own Myspace page!!!
I know, I know... it's about time, but I just never liked the layout so right now it's in what I like to call the "beta" stages... I don't know much html, but I hate the fact that myspace is full of so much clutter... so I've been copying and pasting code from other sites and profiles in order to make it better but I definitely need help...
any takers?
For the "beta" myspace page click here.


Cavaweddings, cavaportraits, cavarts, the blog, myspace, and my studio are being updated, redesigned, and renovated! It's a lot of work and not everything will be done at once but there is much new and I don't want to ruin all the surprises so come back often to get the latest!



I am including in this entry a few of the new things coming. A sneak peak, if you will.

1 comment:

abcdef said...

Hey Carlos. I checked out the myspace page and l love it. I have one to under myspace.com/beadale

I love the slideshow at the top. I requested you as a friend. I love networking with other photographers. Between blogging, myspace and OSP I never get anything done. Lol!