Wednesday, February 21, 2007

An update and Zefrank....

Today I received a comment from Kristin on the "Eternal Youth..." entry, and I wanted to share it with you all:

"I noticed that you have posted about Aveeno's Fountain of Youth and Julian Beever's newest creation, and I thought you would be interested in seeing how he does it.
My agency recently worked with Julian to create the “Fountain of Youth” in Union Square in NYC a few weeks ago. We recorded a video of how he works and posted it on YouTube. You can check it out here.
It’s the first video we’ve seen produced of how he creates his amazing pavement drawings. Check it out, see what you think, and pass it along if you like it."

I thought it was fascinating and I am glad Kristin brought this to my attention. Thanks!

And now one of my new favorite blog/video links:
The show with Zefrank.
The random connections he makes are just like the ones in the "Death, taxes and... spam" video Le Grand Content. Click on the big duck for the newest entry, but definitely watch the first one.
Enjoy!

No comments: