Monday, February 12, 2007

New Focus: Sharing & Education.

Ever since I began writing this blog I have received e-mails here and there where I am asked technical questions related to my equipment and/or my images...I have never minded sharing but I never thought that so many people wanted to know more...
Several months ago I began, at the request of a client, to give private classes. I agreed because I thought it would be something I would really enjoy. And I have... now I am being asked more and more for this. I am realizing that digital is very confusing for the uninitiated or for those who have only shot with film cameras or digital point and shoots.
With this in mind and because so many want to know, I will try to include more technical data and information about my images (If for some reason I don't, or forget to, and you'd like some more specific details, feel free to send me an e-mail).
I will include a list of some of my equipment on the right side column, which I hope you will find useful...


So to start off, I want to share this amazing video produced by Canon which details all the work that goes into creating its lenses. I hope you enjoy it and learn much from it... ( have patience when downloading though, it takes a while).
Click here.


I'm also, lately, wanting to not just share my images, but also random stuff that I run across on the internet; mostly related to New York, photography, design and the arts. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do.

No comments: