Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hands and Feet...

How fitting.

I found this commercial in one of the many design sites I search through weekly... I've always loved Guinness commercials but this one may be my favorite: Hands
-if the link does not work go here.
Make sure you watch the full commercial as well (A reward is offered to any of my wordly readers who can get me the name of the song!!!).


This site has changed my New York life since I stumbled into it a few days ago... It taught me how to tie a shoelace that still feels and looks like a knot but will not come undone...If you've ever hung out with me you while I am wearing sneakers you know that this is a godsend. I still have to try the other 17 methods. I am especially curious about the "fastest knot"...
The shoelace site.

No comments: