Monday, August 14, 2006

-Rules!

Well, I tried to start this blog a couple of weeks ago but never found the time to post again until now. I hope I can be disciplined this time.
since so much has happened this summer I will post many things from the past. There's no harm in that right?
rules:
1. Keep it short
2. Post at least one image in every entry I make
3. Don't keep it only photography related
4. Try to keep to the rules!

For my first image I've decided to post a picture of an event I worked earlier this summer. It was for "Le Tigre"-the next lacoste, at least that's what they'd like.... It was great getting together with some old friends.
the cool thing about this event was that everyone received free polo shirts, converse shoes and wristbands! wristbands? It was the first time I ever tried on wristbands and I only have one question -why?

No comments: