Thursday, July 05, 2007

Sopapillas and Enchiladas W/ Green sauce

After 3 regional flights and no sleep I made it to New Mexico!
I've been missing the local cuisine so much that I even ate at Albaqurque's airport restaurant... And thoroughly enjoyed it. Even airport food is great here!

As you can tell I am extremely happy to be back.
It is just so beautiful here. -I will post some pics soon...

While in Santa Fe I hung out with my good friend Ben Chrisman and his girlfriend Lauren. Ben is one of Santa Fe's premiere wedding photographers and his work is a constant source of inspiration.
He also seems to know a thing or two about Absinthe...



--------------------
I am now spending the night at a beautiful ranch in Northern New Mexico.
I will be here for the next couple of days to photograph Terra and Dave's wedding which will take place on 7-7-07. A date that seems to be a bit popular... to say the least.

- On another note, the lack of cell phone reception here makes me happy to not have bought an I-phone. It would have been ironic to have spent an entire night waiting in line to buy it, just to go away a few days afterwards and not have service.
In any case, I do not recommend you buy the first generation Iphone...
it seems it's built in web browser Safari does not display Java sites;
Which means you would have a hard time accessing my wedding site...
-A deal breaker if I ever saw one.

PS. -The fireworks (from the top picture) are being reflected from the top of a white van not water!!!-

No comments: