Friday, July 20, 2007

The Coello's and coincidences...


Sometime last year I called up one of my favorite design stores (Design Within Reach) to ask about buying some Aeron chairs.
Lucky me that Cortney answered the phone...
It didn't take long to find out I was a wedding photographer ; )
... Skip to several days later and I had an industrial design guru and a photographer as future clients!
Yes, Carlos (coincidence?) is also a photographer.

These guys are cool.
But not above anything, just down to earth.
I even asked them to pose for some really, really, really cheesy shots -just for fun- and they played their role to the T.
And you guys should see their apartment. Very DWR.

As with most weddings, everything didn't go as planned but they just kept on smiling and having a good time.
The icing on the cake for me was when I saw that they had a band that played Salsa!!!

Cheers guys!!!
See you both soon!


Enjoy!















As always please be patient while the slideshow loads! And don't forget to lower the volume -also, sorry about the music... I have no choice in the matter-...




I want to also thank Allan Zeppeda for coming and shooting this wedding with me!

ps. Cortney will be my first bride to do a "trash the dress" session. Any ideas????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful shots carlos! Looks like a really fun wedding! hmm, trash the dress ideas..thinking...

Anonymous said...

also, so fun to see shots with your converted d70!

jason groupp said...

NIIIICCCEEE!!! Great work Carlos!! Glad to see you making good use of a Nikon. :)