Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Avoid A.A.

American Airlines that is.
I'm stuck in Dallas tonight. All A.A. flights have been canceled.
I had been wanting to post about American for a while now... last time I flew with them I had so many problems...
And here they are again. Misinformation central.
It seems I'm not the only one who says that customer service here is terrible. Everyone in the airport was saying it...I hope I never have to fly with them again.
When flights are canceled or delayed they don't even send one person to let you know. In January I found out only through the loudspeakers and the monitors.
Today I had to go out back to the ticket counter and wait an eternity in order get my questions answered!!!
And let's not even get into how confusing their signage is. This girl was crying today 'cause she missed her flight, not because she didn't make it to the airport on time but because the gates weren't properly labeled!
I'm not exagerating, it happened to me and two others as well.


Oh, and today a flight attendant informed me that now they don't let you take pictures out the window once you're in the plane.
Oh yeah?


So tonight I had to find a hotel last minute -which of course AA did not pay for.

At least I made some new friends here.
I named them Girl One and Girl Two.

Girl One was not happy about being stuck in Dallas.
Girl two was happy to find a bar.
And I? I was happy I wasn't being photographed ;)



(And I had been so looking forward to being in New Mexico tonight).
Can't wait to shoot my first N.M. wedding!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got stuck in dallas too...and it was AA!! haha yeah it sucks man.

Jen said...

Sorry to hear about the delay. They really suck!

mim said...

hey "girl 1" made it to the blog! i look really mad about being famous.