Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Melissa, Andrew... You've got mail!


What if you and someone else's paths cross most of your life, but you never actually met?
What if this someone else is the person of your dreams?

I'll let Melissa illustrate:

"We (Melissa and Andrew) grew up in the same town, went to different schools, but knew and hung out with friends in common. A's(Andrew's) best friend in high-school, who I knew, dated my friend in highschool (they are now married) but A and I don't remember ever meeting each other. Other friends of ours dated each other as well back then, and A's brother was good friends with my boyfriend in highschool. We remember being at the same parties, hanging out at the same places, eating at the same pizza place, deli, but we never actually met...

Andrew went to business school at Hofstra on Long Island from 2003-2005. I went to Law School at Hofstra in 2006.

In 2001, we lived 2 blocks from each other. I studied for the bar exam at Starbucks every day for 2 months. I found out later that the Starbucks was located in A's apartment building. (he was right upstairs!).....

In 2002, we lived 1 block from each other, went to the same bagel place, same cleaners, same pizza place, same wine store, same diner - never met.....

In 2005, we met...

On-line on jdate.

(!)"

You've got to love mom's expression here!

It would make an interesting movie wouldn't you say?
The beautiful emotions and happiness in the wedding were definitely movie worthy. The day was just right except for the freezing cold and I have to give extra special thanks to Melissa for braving it in order to get some amazing shots. The things we'll do for photography!
Andrew I loved that you just rolled with all the punches.
But I have to give my highest regards to grandma...
93 years old and an incredible dancer!!!

Enjoy the pictures!




Look at Grandma!!! At 93!!!


I have to thank Victor Affaro for coming with me and helping me take all these great pictures.
Click here or on the picture below to see the Slideshow presentation (Please lower the volume on your computer and most importantly be patient while it loads... it will be worth it!!!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos:) you all should get moving on that movie. It's good that they met at all, though the fact that they had that many mutual things going on and never did is pretty strange. you guys should get rolling on making that a movie;)

Anonymous said...

awesome images and what an awesome story!! good work man!