Saturday, March 17, 2007

Darn!...

Just when I thought winter was over...


This was the scene early today at the South Street Seaport. It was freezing...
At this time it is usually packed with tourists. Most flights were cancelled today.
I'm just confused.

-----------

And to add to the confusion, I thought that today was supposed to be Ze Frank's last show. After a year of video bloggging he was supposed to end today.. but it might be tomorrow.

Should I be happy?

I don't know...

But...
I have found someone who can continue to connect the dots for me a la "Le Grand Content" and Ze Frank:
Jessica Hagy's "indexed" blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was like that around here as well. One day, it was 70 and I had to turn the heat off and open the windows. The next morning, it was freezing again, needing winter coats and hats and all. I don't get it either.