Thursday, October 19, 2006

BARNABY DID WHAT ?

Only in New York folks, only in New York.
When I found out through Jason Groupp (whom had asked me to come photograph this wedding with him) that Barnaby (the groom) had promised his bride a perfect day for their wedding, I could not believe it!
I mean, a promise of A PERFECT DAY,... that's quite a promise!
Think about it!

Well, if you are wondering if he kept his promise,
take a look:





Enjoy!






A princess gets ready to walk down the aisle...

she just needs a little encouragement!




Does being part of the "Barnaby Train"...

allow you to walk anywhere, anytime?!!!

Thanks Jason for inviting me to tag along!
And hey Jeff it was really cool that you joined us -That whole accidental burning of my jacket incident... forget bout it! ;)

-To see more pictures of the day check out Jason's and Jeff's blog-

PS. Barnaby how about you share some of your secrets with me? I could have used them on my Bond shoot...


2 comments:

jason groupp said...

Carlos. I am blown away!! Those shots are OFF THE HOOK! Thanks so much for joining me, as always we have so much fun together. I can only hope to return the favor soon!

Mike Warren said...

Beautiful job on the wedding! You have lots of great work here, I enjoyed looking through all your posts!