Monday, June 25, 2007

THE TEEMANS...


I was really excited to photograph Hilary and Alex's wedding...
They are just cool down to earth people, people you can just hang out with quite easily after just meeting them...
I was truly inspired by the locations (W Hotel and Puck Building), Hilary's beauty and the emotive and happy guests. Everyone smiled or cried the whole time... I loved it!!!

-----


When I was editing these pictures I really loved how Hilary always looked at Alex... It was very moving and I hadn't realized this when I was shooting the wedding... The power of pictures, what can I say?












Don't forget to watch the Slideshow!!!
Don't forget to lower your volume as well...
Enjoy!!!


I want to thank, as always my good friend Victor Affaro for shooting this wedding with me!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Amazing!

Amy Martin said...

Love the bride coming down the staircase! beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Carlos,

Your site and your work are just gorgeous, incredible, moving, fabulous, and...and...and...

I remember meeting you quite a while ago and was so impressed with how unassuming and kind you were. I would have loved to have had the chance to have gotten to know you better. It seems you have a great connection with your clients and have made great connections with other photographers.

Your work is just fabulous. Really great. really.

Davina

www.davinafear.com