Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Finally!!!


Last Thursday I finally recieved a new Canon 1D Mark III! It had been announced several months ago and the first shipment arrived stateside about two weeks ago... I had been on a waiting list for it for over a month but didn't make the cut. Like a little kid I had to have one.
Since it was hard to get I had to start making some calls to my contacts all over the country...;)
When I found one with a US Warranty I couldn't believe it!
But, I wasn't able to use it until Saturday when I worked a wedding as a guest shooter for my good friend Jason Groupp.
I'll post some pictures pretty soon, but I have to say that the photographic possibilities have just gone up exponentially!
-------------------------------

And the even better news is that I have a new redesigned website!!! I have been working on this for quite some time now...
go to cavaweddings and let me know what you think!!!!


These are exciting times indeed.
(tomorrow I head off to Atlanta, for what promises to be a very cool and interesting wedding!)

4 comments:

jason groupp said...

Look out Gotham, there's a new gun in town! :) Thanks for joining me my friend. It's always a pleasure taking pictures with you. I am so jealous of that camera, and I look forward to seeing images REAL soon. :) Have fun in Atlanta.

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Hey Carlos! It was awesome to meet you and get to work with you this past weekend! I'm so jealous about the Mark III! Keep up the great work and keep in touch!

Monica said...

I saw you post on the UWC list and decided to check out your photos. I didn't realize that you and my brother were roomies your first year there right away. Anyway, I sent him a link to your site. I love the pure joyfulness of your wedding photos. :o)

allan z. said...

your website is HOT! don't know if i got a chance to tell you! :)