Monday, June 18, 2007

Palenke Soultribe


You all might think that this entry is a plug for my cousin's band Palenke Soultribe...
And it is. I admit it.
But I love their music.
And I am excited to see them here in NYC for the first time live (July 11th). If anyone would like to join me, shoot me an e-mail.

-Ironically he is in another much more famous band (at least in Latin America)...
It's called La Pestilencia (it has played for 70,000 people in Rock al Parque in Colombia).
Obviously with a name like that it has to be a Hard Rock/Punk band.
From Punk Rock to Folk-Electronica...
Felipe, what's going on in your head?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Caitos for all your support..respect...

Anonymous said...

Only one problem, you didnt mention where the show is. The band is great and we would love to go see them.

Anonymous said...

Only one problem, you didnt mention where the show is. The band is great and we would love to go see them.