Thursday, November 30, 2006

DESTINATION: HOUSTON!



A few weeks ago I was off to Houston to shoot my first Indian wedding... well the first one under my name.
And I was very excited. Indian weddings are colorful, rich, vibrant, happy and filled with beautiful people! And the music is so alive.
I had not met Anu before the wedding but had met Hitesh at my studio. He told me that Anu was beautiful but I didn't expect her to be so much so!
The first part of the day was a bit tough for me because Anu's family is bit
traditional and they did not want me phtoographing them getting ready. But in the end, I got some really amazing shots and had a great time with everyone there.
This was also the first time that I photographed some obvious wedding crashers that came in the form of teenage girls in shorts and t-shirts... It seemed no one in the wedding really minded, some were even laughing and talking with them. Can you believe that event the father of the bride was getting down with them?
Great people!

enjoy!!!





















For a slideshow presentation go here. Watch out for the music and have patience while it loads (9mb).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carlos, VERY nice. I really like your photography. Boy you aren't kidding she is really a beautiful woman, they make a good looking couple. See you soon. Jeff