Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Bridal Fashion Weeks...

As some of you know, bridal fashion week took place last week and I, thinking it only took place once a year, -never did it occur to me that bridal fashion is just as crazy and busy as haute couture fashion- just decided to take my time in posting some images from the fashion shows I shot last winter... To tell the truth I don't know when I planned on posting them, however I didn't think it would take a whole season for that to happen...
A self imposed guilt trip took over me, and so here I am, finally posting!
The way I see it though, these dresses looked good then (although I did include some crazy ones) and still look good today. And maybe, just maybe, you can, if you like them, find them in the boutique's sales rack!


My favorite show was the Monique Lhullier, but it was brutal trying to get in, and then it got even worse trying to find a good spot to set up your "pod" and shoot!!




Platinum by Priscilla of Boston




------------------------------


Speaking of fashion, I heard that Ubah, a model that Victor and I had shot a while back, was all over the Paris Runways a month ago! I remember having a great time shooting her and I am not surprised of her success!





I decided to take a quick look through that shoot and found this image, that somehow had been overlooked... Let me know what you guys think!





----------------------

On a totally unrelated subject I found this little video on youtube...





Now, if you know me I'm the biggest Mac fan, and I own five (anyone want to buy a white dual 2.0 Macbook?) but I have to admit I love this ad... especially the part where she says "I'm not cool enough to own a Mac"! Microsoft is finally doing something right!

And here is a new Mac commercial...




Unfortunately, it's not a real ad but it's pretty funny!


-------------------


What do you guys think of what may be my new logo (the one that is in all my pics)? It's not definite yet, but when was trying to figure out a way to put my name on the images I came up with this. Let me know what you all think!


--

1 comment:

paula luna said...

oooh, beautiful! i love these!!