Thursday, September 06, 2007

Diversity...





My passion for photography does not end in wedding photography...
I love fashion and editorial photography just as much. I just haven't had time to pursue it much over the last two years...

VC28 is making it possible to go back to this.

-As always, one of the most important rules for me/us is to have fun wh
ile doing our job. For this particular job we rented a convertible to go to Coney Island and had a great day... and got some amazing shots!!!!-

I hope you all agree!







All shots by Victor Affaro and I.
This shoot was done for a Dance/Art magazine.
Thanks to Bandwagon productions for making this shoot such a success!
Oh and thanks to our Mini Cooper convertible for making it so much fun to get to Coney Island... and get wet because our top wouldn't work!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That first photo is pretty amazing carlos. Hope everything's going well with you.

Roberto Falck said...

It's been some time since I've seen your blog. It's looking great! I love the dance shots in Coney Island... the Photo booth rocks... you've taken it to a different level...
How do I top that ... mmmm ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Unbelievable shots!

nattnee said...

Wow. These photos are just amazing amazing AMAZING!!!

Richard Young (R Young Art) said...

Superbly composed photographs... :)