Monday, September 03, 2007

Developing a "style"...

Eric (an amazing fashion photographer) and his beautiful stylist bride -start off the session!


When I began shooting weddings I really wanted to shoot them under my own perspective and hopefully by doing this, I would bring a unique style to wedding photography, or at the very least to the weddings I would shoot under my name...

Over the last several weeks I have been adamant about going back to this and working hard on developing a style that is truly unique...
I have been shooting constantly all summer long...
Weddings every weekend and fashion on weekdays...
Finally, I feel I am getting closer.
These are definitely exciting times...

My photobooth has been extremely popular since it's launch, probably because it was very different to the photobooths that weddings photographers set up. I am in no way saying it is better, just unique and different.
Truly a Cavaweddings photobooth.
And now it comes in different backgrounds!!!!
enjoy!










I will hopefully have the time to post more often now...
There is so much new and amazing images to share.
I have to thank two people who over the last several weeks have taken the time to give me some invaluable advice and have been there while I made some very important decisions that will affect the way I shoot and handle my business.
Of course one of those is my inseparable photography partner Victor!
And thank you Mel Barlow there is no doubt that I wouldn't shoot the way I shoot without having the inspiration that your photography gives me! (-check out her site... like a friend of mine said: "it's nasty!")

1 comment:

Sergio said...

I love these booth shots! Very original and a lot of fun!!

Sergio