Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Published...Fashion Spread!

This has been quite a month...
And to add to the good news, the environmental fashion shoot Victor Affaro and I shot some months ago was finally published in a high-end Brazilian Fashion/Architectural publication (sort of the Wallpaper of Brazil)!






I have to say that the team we had was pretty amazing!
Celia Howlson-Hall -Art Direction
Lindsey Hornyak -Stylist
Georgi Sahdev -Makeup
Anthony Campbell -Hair

and special thanks to Punam Bean for assisting us!

6 comments:

LuckyRedHen said...

Carlos... those are WICKED! Congrats (I expect no less) and I miss ya :) Luv, Lucky

LuckyRedHen said...

Oh, and SHOUT OUT for Punam too ;) Smooches girl!

Sabine said...

very sexy! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Beautiful my friend! Well done! Hope to see you in NYC next week?!?

Johnny said...

Very nice work!

Unknown said...

Sweet spreads, dude! So awesome. Congrats!